Join Us Now !

Private Label Ordering

 

Items must be ordered in minimum quantities.

 

Labels and private packaging are made by a different manufacturer and will be ordered separately from the items in our catalog. Labels must also be ordered in minimum quantities. They will be used on an as-needed basis until supply runs out. The cost will vary based on amount and type of packaging.

 

Typically private label items will be made overseas and shipped directly to dealer. Adoretex will not be stocking private label items for dealer.

 

Dealer must provide logo and graphics in PDF format at the time of ordering.

 

Orders typically take 90 to 105 days for processing.

 

One exception is goggles. Goggles imprinted with a private label will be available 75 days after ordering.

 

A down payment of 30% is required at time of order, with the remaining 70% to be paid prior to shipment from the factory.

 

 

Fill in the following form and Join us now!!

Full Name
required field
Company
Country
Select state if you are in USA
Address
Tel:
required field
Fax:
Email:
required field
Want to register to Adoretex? Only members can view the products' prices.
Choose a username for the member account
Comments:
required field = Required
Adoretex,Inc. | Tel.: 925-219-3920 | Adoretex.com
SiteLock